Today I want to spruce up your mid week with another edition of ‘My Recipe List’ – a list of recipes that I have collated over the past month that I just can’t wait to make! The recipes all come from some of my favourite blogs – why not check out their back catalogue while you are there?
So getting your shopping list at the ready – I know you are going to want to make some of these very soon! Just click on the title of each recipe for the link!
– The ideal desert for summer! Easy to make and perfect for both adults and kids alike!
– I have in fact made this and it was delish! The leftovers are also great crumbled over a salad – easy midweek dinner!
– Can you imagine nothing nicer than a glass of ice cold fresh vanilla almond milk in the summer? Neither can I!
– Missing making your favourite tortillas? want to make an easy paleo lunch? or simply want the kids to eat something better than what’s in the supermarket? Check these out – oh and they can also be made into crepes! Hello multi tasking food!
– More sweet potatoes arrived at my CrossFit box (thanks Joe you are a star!) so I had to put in a few recipes for those thinking of what to make with them. This one is easy and the perfect side – cut down on the cayenne if you don’t like things too spicy!
Sweet Potato lovers also check out…
– This is so easy to make and trust me, tastes awesome! Amazing with greek yoghurt or with almond milk, a snack to graze on or even just paired with some fruit!
– These look divine! Taking somewhat bland tuna and turning it into a fab and easy meal!
– I am dying to make my own Kombucha! After finding this I now have a way of making my own SCOBY so no excuses!
(I haven’t included a pic, SCOBY’s aren’t particularly attractive!)
– Ok seriously this is awesome! Andrew Zimmern was always high in my estimation (David and I are addicted to Bizarre Foods America – mostly because he just shows real food… and LOTS of meat!) but now posting a delicious sounding Paleo and Whole 30 approved recipe, whilst teaming up with the amazing Melissa Joulwan… WOW!
(Actually I think this may be my dinner on Saturday! David???!!!)
And there we have it for another round of ‘My Recipe List’ – Hungry yet???
What would you most like to make out of this list?
Oh and what do you think of the new page design/header/logo?
Linking up with Jenn over @PeasandCrayons for What I ate Wednesday!